Most frequent questions and answers
1. What led bulb will I need for my car?
If you’re unsure what bulbs your vehicle takes then it’s always best to carry out a few checks:
- Check the vehicle manual
- Remove the bulbs, take a picture of them and email them to us
- Remove the bulbs and check the marking
- Checking online forums or asking on Reddit might seem like a good idea but you might be getting the wrong information.
2. Why are some colors of the entire set of rock lights not displayed?
Case 1: One output wire is disconnected or the circuit is welded. Replace the control box.
Case 2: Light short circuit or tin connection. Test all the lights, one at a time, find the wrong one, and replace it.
3. What if there is a problem with the color of individual light in a set of rock lights?
Replace the faulty light with a good interface for testing. If it is still abnormal, you need to replace the light. If the light can work normally, it is a cable problem. You only need to replace the control box.
4. When I connect my light directly to my battery, it is at full brightness. But when I use a long cable to install it, the light is dim. What is wrong?
You need to make sure you are using an appropriately sized gauge wire for your installation. This is especially important if using a long wire from the battery to the light installation. If the wire gauge is too small, there will be a significant voltage drop across the wire, preventing the light from powering up fully.
5. What is a relay harness?
Some vehicle’s electrical system may require a relay harness and if the vehicle has automatic or daytime running lights it may help resolve potential flickering issues or lights not turning on when connected to the HID kit. The relay harness will help regulate the power and keep the lights on when turned to the “on” switch.
1. What if I have a problem with the order I received?
If there is an issue with the order you have received, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
2. Can I change my delivery address after I placed my orders?
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be changed. Please contact our customer service for the best resolution based on the status of your order. Email: info@infoledmircy-com
3. How long does it take to receive my order?
Standard shipping can be from 2 to 8 working days once it ships.
4. How do I change or cancel my order?
Case 1: Orders are accepted and processed quickly in our system. If there is an error in your order, please contact Customer Service and we will work to find the best resolution. If your order is shipped before you request the change, you can return your product within 30 days for eligible orders. Please visit our the Returns section of this page for more information.
- If you have purchased the wrong item, or you have filled in the wrong address and want to change it, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly make changes for you during business hours. If you want to cancel your order, we want you to think again. We’re sure you’ll love our merchandise.
- If you decide not to ship, please contact us within 1 hour.
- We know how important your order is, so our goal is to complete it as quickly as possible! While we are unable to cancel or change an order after it has been shipped, you are welcome to return your item once the order has been delivered in accordance with our Refund & Return.
5. Can I check the status of an order I placed?
Situation 1: Upon receipt of your order on our website, we will immediately send you a confirmation email to verify that your order has been received properly. We will also send you a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves our warehouse and is in transit. You can also check your order status on-line. Use the My Account button on top of each page.
Situation 2: If you do not receive our order confirmation email and/or an order detail email, we recommend that you review your order on the website. You will be able to see the status of the entire order as well as the status of the individual items within the order.
1. Where to contact if I have questions about your products?
There are many ways to reach us, can like our page on Facebook, email us directly, or give us a call if necessary or click on the “Contact Us” menu at the top for details.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
You can choose to pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).
3. When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s).
4. How do I use a coupon?
After adding items to your cart, click the “Cart” link at the top of this site to view your cart. At the bottom of the shopping cart you’ll see a box where you may enter your coupon code.